macOS 10.15 Catalina
Apple released macOS 10.15 “Catalina.”
Details You Need To Know:
- 10.15 ends support for older 32-bit applications.
- Some of your installed software may not work after upgrading.
- Make sure you have a fully restorable backup before updating.
- Don’t update your macOS version until at least 10.15.1 (or better 10.15.2).
- Call us at 203-874-1468 to consult and guide you though this upgrade.
Senior Consultant: ACTC, MTC, CWTS, GCA
Specialist: Mac OSX | Security | Networking | Mobility