Technology Revealed Careers
Apple Support Professional
The right applicant must be able to troubleshoot issues with Apple computers, and quickly determine software or hardware failures, be knowledgeable in installing Apple systems and software, perform hardware repairs, and possess strong software diagnostic skills.
You should be a self starter, well-versed in all Macintosh systems and network functions, able to work diligently and accurately with minimal supervision, and possess strong problem-solving abilities to fix issues and maintain functionality.
This is a customer facing position, as a representative of our company you must have strong interpersonal skills, be polite, patient, and display a calming demeanor.
- Full Time
- Salary (Commensurate with experience)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Gas Card
- Diagnosing both hardware and software issues using split-testing and fault isolation methods
- Hardware repair of all Macintosh systems from 2006-present including, but not limited to:
- Hard drives, memory, logic boards, SSD upgrades, iMac and laptop opening procedures, MagSafe boards, flex cabling, keyboards, top and bottom case replacement, display assemblies, hinge adjustments, trackpads, displays, battery replacement (including glued in units)
- Experienced in macOS installation and reinstallation
- Experience in formatting and partitioning drives in HFS+ and APFS, Backup and Imaging, Terminal, RAID software and hardware, Activity Monitor, Migration Assistant, Disk Utility, Keychain, Remote Desktop etc…
- Installation and configuration of both Consumer and Pro level applications and Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware software
- Home folder and system migration manually or with appropriate software tools
- Creation and management of records of repairs in Repairshopr
- Deep knowledge of macOS and associated Apple applications from version 10.6 – present
- 4+ years’ experience of working as an Apple Computer Technician or other relevant position
- Strong Windows PC skills are a plus
- Good working knowledge of creative applications such as Adobe’s Creative Cloud
- Significant experience with computer systems, software, IT components, and LAN/WAN networks
- In-depth knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong organizing and time-management skills
- Excellent communication abilities
Prior experience, solid reliability, and impeccable work ethics are valued above all else.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
All fields required.