Life Before Cell Phones
I know we are dating ourselves here…remember life before cell phones?
- If someone wasn’t home when you called them, there was NO WAY to communicate with them without going out to look for them.
- The “mobile devices” were heavy and expensive and exclusive for people who had to be reached. They were usually semi-permanently installed in vehicles.
- If you had to wait in line for something, the only thing you could do was stare at the people around you and pretend you weren’t.
- You had everyone’s phone numbers memorized.
- When speaking with your children, you actually saw more then just the top of their head!
Whether you consider it progress or not, these mobile devices are engrained into our every day. You wonder what Mr. Bell would think….
Just remember, Technology Revealed repairs iPhones and iPads as well as laptops, desktops and servers. Stop by our Milford Office, no appointment necessary or long wait if you need to have something repaired. 203.874.1468 or email@example.com